Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blog Post #6

In my opinion, the main point of this episode was not to look only at the surface. At first they thought it was a tumor and were convinced that was the answer, but House wasn't so sure. He needed to look deeper to find the solution. When you look at House, you can see that there is more to him than meets the eye. On the outside he appears to be a grumpy old man who is only looking to do things his way. But when you peel back his layers you can see that he actually cares about his patients. He wants to help them, he even opened up to one of his patients.

I agree with this message. It is good not to judge a book by it's cover. I don't think it is right to make assumptions about others before we know the whole story. I know that in my own life I do this quite often and it is something I am looking to change.

In today's society people are judged on their looks, their wealth, their friends, everything. At the same time they are being told to be themselves. How can they be themselves with all of the judging that is going on? It is very difficult. This House episode is sending a powerful message to its viewers, and I am backing it up. America, please please don't judge others.

No comments:

Post a Comment